Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
We have recently reorganized the forums to better accommodate the location of information. If you find any discussions categorized incorrectly please let us know and we will get it sorted out.

Free Friday for October?

edited January 2016 in Off-Topic Posts: 22
Howdy,

It's the first Friday for October. Are we going to get more content today, or will it be a little late?

Thanks!

Comments

It's on its way! It's our special Halloween Edition. Look for it later tonight!
    Unverified Honorary PhD in Zombology
  • I'll post here in order to keep the FCF thread from becoming cluttered, but I must say, I enjoy this update. Adding templates to the living...I never thought of that possibility.
    Glad you're a fan. We thought that the OBM deserved more than the footnote treatment we could give it in the core rulebook. Halloween seemed to be the best place to showcase the huge range of creative flexibility someone can take in making and using an OBM.
    I was just wondering if anyone has the standalone FCF vol 047 - 050 or however many there was made.
    "Long is the way, and hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light."
    - John Milton; 'Paradise Lost', Book II

http://tinyurl.com/old-fcfs/
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Doesn't look like I still have the individual copies anymore on my end, but I gave it the old college try at least.
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager & Developer