Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
We have recently reorganized the forums to better accommodate the location of information. If you find any discussions categorized incorrectly please let us know and we will get it sorted out.

Gen Con 2015 Recap

citizenvaincitizenvain Indianapolis
edited January 2016 in Off-Topic Posts: 188
Had a great con, ran two custom Outbreak: Undead scenarios I wrote called Camp Dire (1st edition rules) and two Outbreak: Deep Space scenarios I wrote with great feedback and corrections from other GM. (The Flight of Starship Erebus and The Thing in the Ice).  Those of you interested in any of theses scenarios to run for your home groups, let me know. 

Here are some pics from my tables:

Deep Space: The Flight of Starship Erebus
Unded: Camp Dire
My GM view of the table for Camp Dire.

A survivor and GM in Indianapolis, IN. 
imageimageimage

Comments

• Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Caught your pics earlier on Twitter when I was trolling through, sad that I missed out on seeing these in person.  I'm always interested in hearing about scenarios, the Camp Dire sounds most interesting.
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager & Developer
    Sorry I didn't get to see or play with you this year. gen Con is too huge. I'm Interested in seeing how Eberus has evolved since last year if you're willing to share. :)
  • citizenvaincitizenvain Indianapolis
    I remember you kwixson. Erebus is still one of my favs to run and hasn't changed really any story wise. The "module" is more precise though and organized for a GM to run the scenario without necessarily needing to be an expert on the rules as I include a GM cheat sheet section. I ran a scenario called "The Thing in The Ice" which is similar to Erebus in that you learn the demise of the NPCs through research and gathering datalogs. 

I currently have four Deep Space scenarios I am working on, of which I hope to run at least two of them at the Who's Yer Con 2016 next April. As always, those of you have sat in my games, or if you plan to never sit on my games, I can email you the scenarios I run for both Outbreak: Undead and Outbreak: Deep Space. If I may be so bold, I think they are perfect for GMs who are not into world building to use at home. My Deep Space scenarios all take place in the same "universe" , sharing important dates and timelines. 
    A survivor and GM in Indianapolis, IN. 
    imageimageimage
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Yea, I really want to see these.  They sound more and more epic the more you talk about them!
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager & Developer
    I'm a fan of all of citizenvain's scenarios... but I have to plead ignorance on The Thing in the Ice. I was sold on the concept, but I want to actually play it. Your players are lucky people. I have only heard good things about how your games go.