Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
We have recently reorganized the forums to better accommodate the location of information. If you find any discussions categorized incorrectly please let us know and we will get it sorted out.

Dice For Sale?

edited January 2016 in Off-Topic Posts: 11
We recently had a house fire and I lost two sets of the official OU dece. One set came with Kickstarter. Second bought ar Gen Con. Can I buy trplacements? Trying to put my life back together.

Comments

That is unfortunate to hear. We'll be selling dice sets, for sure but when did you buy the one at GenCon? We only sold a single set this year that matches the boxed set. Are you talking about the ones for Outbreak: Deep Space and the Kickstarter? Because they were different sizes.
    Yes, Gen Con 2014. The one set came with O: DS and then bought a second set.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 11
    I also lost my first edition hardcopy of O:U, signed by all you guys. Forgot to ask if that's available.

You can see it falling out of the bottom of this burned bag, image I think my O:DS stuff was in a bag in a different room, on a different floor of the house.

I believed you, I just wanted to get a clearer idea as to what you had.

Unfortunately no first editions are left, but all is not lost. I'll PM you with details.

I'm hoping there was only property damage?
  • citizenvaincitizenvain Indianapolis
    Sorry to hear about your home kwixson. I hope everyone is OK. Hopefully Chris will be able to hook you up and you will be back to gaming soon!
    A survivor and GM in Indianapolis, IN. 
    imageimageimage
    Unfortunately we lost a couple members of our furry family, but managed to save most everybody. My wife and I are okay.

Chris: will check PM about the book. What's the word on O:DS dice?
    I'm sorry to hear that :(

In any case, in regards to the dice I'll have to check with our distributor if they still have some dice tubes. I think they do and I'll get back to you about them by PM.
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    This thread makes me both sad and glad. 

First of all, very sorry to hear all of this kwixson.  I hope things get back on track for you quickly, and you also have my condolences.

On the flip side I am happy to hear that we will have dice for sale at some point here, my troupe who were not in on the KS will likely want to pick up their own now that they have seen the ones in my Starter Kit.
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager & Developer