Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
We have recently reorganized the forums to better accommodate the location of information. If you find any discussions categorized incorrectly please let us know and we will get it sorted out.

Custom Deep Space Character Sheet (ODS)

citizenvaincitizenvain Indianapolis
edited September 2016 in Community Made Materials Posts: 188
As I am wrapping up the final touches on my fourth Deep Space scenario, "The Eye of Horus", I spent a LOT of time re-doing the Deep Space character sheet to better meet my GM style and the way I like to portray the system. I was able to take most of the formulas I had on my Outbreak: Undead 2ed Character Sheet and update them to use descriptors instead of "training". Here is a link to the PDF of the sheet for you to tinker with without all the graphics I use for my tables. Outbreak: Deep Space Character Sheet

I still need to address the formula for depletion when using energy weapons, but as it is now, the depletion is my own house rule of the mechanics and matches the depletion rate of non energy based weapons. There are several of my house rules incorporated into the character sheet PDF fields.

The back page where you can enter the wepaons. I could only really fit 3 weapon areas on my sheets as I use the bottom section to have information about the other characters.

A survivor and GM in Indianapolis, IN. 

• Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    I hope your troupe knows how lucky they are to have you!  Really, you never cease to amaze me with the high quality stuff you kick out.  Just like your 2E sheet, I am impressed.
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager & Developer
  • Thanks  for designing this sheet, Citizenvain.

I am struggling to learn the rules for Outbreak: Deep Space, without having already played it or seen it. I did not come into the system from Outbreak :Undead, but from Traveller, Alternity, and similar hard sf games. It has been a bear to try to figure out how to make a character, so that I can run this on roll20 next week.

I am trying to use the html and css style sheets tools on roll20, and that also is new.

Good luck, this looks very clean.