Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
We have recently reorganized the forums to better accommodate the location of information. If you find any discussions categorized incorrectly please let us know and we will get it sorted out.

Release date?

Hi! I missed the Kickstarter but this just popped up via my Facebook feed and looks fantastic!
Could you tell me when I can buy the book and (hopefully) the Activity Book? Is there still a way to join the KS, maybe via Paypal?

Any information welcome! Thanks!

Comments

• Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Hey, thanks for dropping in!  Let me touch base with the team of that project on some of your questions here so I can drop you all the details your looking for.
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager
  • Hi Red_Eye,

Thanks for that - how's the news-gathering going?

Cheers!
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Hey, sorry for the delay.  Schedules have been a bit crazy as of late and I haven't gotten word back on this just yet.  I popped @Hydra_Lord (Ivan) an email directly here to see if he can kick me over the details.
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    So sorry for the delay, the team has been incredibly busy on multiple projects as of late.

To answer your question, we are currently in line for an end of August release for ABCs of RPGs.
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager
  • No worries at all, thanks for keeping me posted.
    I'll be sure to have the old credit card charged up in August then.
    Can you recommend a way to follow your releases? Twitter, RSS for blog posts, mailing list?

Cheers!
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Well, we try to make sure with releases that we get them posted across the board (on the blog at huntersbooks.com, Facebook, and Twitter).  I am pretty sure if you have an RSS reader you can set the blog up in that (at least I recall setting up RSS for it).

We also have stuff up on BackerKit here: https://the-abcs-of-rpgs-books-and-coloring-for-adults-and.backerkit.com/

On there you can select the button below to Pre-Order the various projects that will be coming out for ABCs of RPGs on launch.  A Sing-a-Long, Bookmarks, Stickers, Activity Book, Children's Book, or Signed Prints are all available.
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager
  • Awesome! If only I'd just scrolled down on the Backerkit page a few weeks ago - I'd have seen the pre-order :-)

Pre-ordered! Have a great day!
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Happy to help out, drop in anytime!
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager