Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
We have recently reorganized the forums to better accommodate the location of information. If you find any discussions categorized incorrectly please let us know and we will get it sorted out.

New card decks fight, rebuild, survive

olwell86 93940
edited May 17 in Pandemic Play Posts: 132
I ordered the cards and they arrive today anytime. Can't wait to see what's inside. I will post about them soon.

Comments

• Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    You'll find a bit of the old (stuff from the Starter Kit, but branded for Pandemic Play) as well as a few new things as well that have not appeared yet in card form.  Please do post your comments when you get them.
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager & Developer
    Very cool!

Which sets did you order? All three? Either way, thanks!
  • any review or pics of the new decks?  would like a review before I buy as the postage will be a lot to the UK I would imagine
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    We have not gotten any community reviews back on the decks at this point unfortunately, so I am unable to link you off to any (perhaps someone might pop in who has picked them up and say something here, like @olwell86).

Was there something specific you wanted to see/know about them?  Maybe I can help that way.
    -Alex (Red)
  • well I don't really know what the content is- are they cards for each skill from the starter kit or anything new in them? 
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Ahhh, I see what you mean here.  Well, first up, the cards have nothing to do with Skills (we have Abilities, Gear, Formations, etc - but not Skills).  Regarding the content in these decks:
    1. All the cards in the decks contain the Pandemic Play branding and so are able to be used in organized play.
    2. The decks contain a mix of Abilities and Gear for players based around the theme of the deck (Fight, Survive, Rebuild).
    3. Some of the cards in the decks are things you have seen before, some are brand new items never before seen.  This is both Gear and Abilities.
    -Alex (Red)
  • ah ok- thanks
  • ouch!  $48.50 shipping to the UK for a pack of 50 cards which already cost $24.99.  As much as I want those decks I think I will have to pass on that one :(
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Let me chat with the team and see if there is anything we can do about that, because I certainly can't blame you for passing with that price tag.
    -Alex (Red)
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    So, had a quick chat with the team, and here is what we can recommend:

The Fight, Survive, and Rebuild decks for Pandemic Play are now available at FLGSs at this time.  We would recommend checking your FLGS to see if they have the decks available.  If not, you may want to request that they carry the items to help out regarding those costs.  

We'll let you know if we come up with any other options.  Certainly can't blame you for not wanting to pay that shipping.
    -Alex (Red)
  • are there product codes to help my local store locate with a distributor?

• Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    edited May 17 Posts: 443
    The product IDs for the decks are:

Fight - HB 1013
    Survive - HB 1014
    Rebuild - HB 1015
    -Alex (Red)
  • Hi

my local comic/ gaming shop tried to get these items from esdevium (https://www.esdeviumgames.com/) and although they could find them and the pricing they were not available to order. 

• Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    I would have them check with Studio2 in that case (http://studio2publishing.com/collections/outbreak-undead-1)
    -Alex (Red)