Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
We have recently reorganized the forums to better accommodate the location of information. If you find any discussions categorized incorrectly please let us know and we will get it sorted out.

International Tabletop Day 2017

Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
edited May 2017 in Announcements Posts: 461
Hunters Books ITTD Offerings

Join us in celebrating tabletop gaming for International Tabletop Day 2017!  The team here at Hunters will be participating in a few different offerings over the weekend, and this is a good place to keep track of everything going on.  We will update this post with any changes that could potentially come up, and you're free to discuss things in this thread.  You can also keep an eye on our social networking pages for updates as well.  So with that all in mind, here is what we have for you this year:

Saturday, April 29
Event: Geek & Sundry Livestream (Twitch)
Game: Twilight Imperium Marathon
Time: 5:45am PST (8:45am EST)

Event: Hunters Books Livestream (YouTube)
Game: Outbreak: Undead.. 2nd Edition - House on the Hill
Time: 3pm PST (6pm EST)
Hunters: Alex Huilman

Sunday, April 30
Event: Hunters Books Livestream (YouTube)
Game: Outbreak: Undead.. 2nd Edition - Custom Scenario
Time: 7pm PST (10pm EST)
-Alex (Red)
Community Manager & Developer

• Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Had a blast doing the streams over the weekend, hope everyone enjoyed checking them out.
    -Alex (Red)
  • citizenvaincitizenvain Indianapolis
    I look forward to watching these. Any highlights we could skip forwarde to? I see one is over 3 hours long. 

A survivor and GM in Indianapolis, IN. 
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    The 3 hour one is less exciting as we did some discussion about Outbreak and some general character creation.  My personal suggestion would be to jump to the Custom Scenario one that Chris ran as we more just jump right into it.

They are each from a different perspective as well.  The first one is from a GM perspective, the second one is from a player perspective within Roll20.  This is cause I do the recording side of it, and in one game I was the GM and the other I wasn't.
    -Alex (Red)