Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter
We have recently reorganized the forums to better accommodate the location of information. If you find any discussions categorized incorrectly please let us know and we will get it sorted out.

Character Sheet - Excel

Hi all,

I created an excel character sheet based on the original 2nd ed version and played around with some fonts. It calculates skills and such. Non-standard fonts I used are Survival Horror and Zombified. Feel free to download and use the sheet however you like :)

/magus76

Comments

• citizenvaincitizenvain Indianapolis
    Thank you for posting this. I'm always interested in seeing what other GMs are doing. Good job!
    A survivor and GM in Indianapolis, IN. 
    imageimageimage
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    One suggestion - Brawl should be a Basic Skill actually, this was an error on the very first Character Sheets we put out but has since been corrected on the majority available for download.

Looks great though, good stuff!
    -Alex (Red)
    Community Manager & Developer
    @citizenvain
    Thanks! :)

@Red_Eye
    Thank you, I was curious about that little detail. I had two different sheets for reference, with Brawl on different sections. I'll fix that right away.

Hoping to run a session next week, so it'll be good to have a ready and workable sheet to fill out :P

All the best!
    /P
  • edited June 23 Posts: 18
    Hi again,

Modified character sheet available with this link:

Have a nice weekend

/P
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Very nice
    -Alex (Red)
    ...and now a blank pdf for those who like to do their own calculations :)

/P
  • Red_EyeRed_Eye Ohio
    Very good work @magus76
    -Alex (Red)